How to Build a Custom Pantry
When we built our house my wife Samantha wanted to have a custom pantry. After much searching and research on Pinterest and other blogs I came up with the perfect custom pantry design. I have created a video showing you the process. You may also want to check out my other YouTube videos for more projects and tips.
Here are a few still images of the progress. The shelves are made out of 3/4in birch plywood. I used 2x3s as a base to set everything on. I used poplar wood as main supports. Birch edge banding was used to cover up the plywood's edge.
Materials list for building a corner pantry:
• Poplar Wood 1x3 - http://amzn.to/1qK8OMt
• Poplar Wood 1x5 - http://amzn.to/1qK93Y1
• Poplar Cove 9/16x3-1/2 - goo.gl/uZ2kS6
• Poplar Mantel 1x5x60 - goo.gl/uZ2kS6
• ¼ in MDF - http://amzn.to/1YpJhCz
• Pine Wood 2x4 – goo.gl/IRg5BX
• Wood Glue - http://amzn.to/1YpJiqd
• 2.5 in Wood Screws - http://amzn.to/1SZAQfN
• Long Nails - http://amzn.to/1S18kbl
• Short Nails - http://amzn.to/1NkKCov
Tools for making a corner pantry :
Here is a list of all the Minor tools needed to make the pantry. Check out My Tools page for a list of the larger tools that I use in my shop.